Thursday, June 4, 2015

“Who is Caitlyn Jenner, Why Do I Care?” - Rob Kardashian Didn’t Recognize Caitlyn ‘Bruce’ Jenner


 

Rob Kardashian’s first reaction to Caitlyn Jenner’s cover was epic! The 28-year-old star apparently couldn’t recognize his step-father on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine when it was sent to him by his sister, Kim Kardashian on Monday, June 1.

Kim Kardashian revealed Rob’s funny reaction to Access Hollywood last night, saying:

It was so funny because all the girls, we knew that Caitlyn was shooting this but my brother had no idea. So I sent it on a mass text to everyone and my brother was on it and he goes,“Kim, why are you sending me this? Who is this woman? And why do I care?” And I was like,“Rob, that’s Bruce! That’s Caitlyn!”

Rob then responded,“Oh my god, she’s beautiful!”according to Kim.“He called her and they had a lovefest and it was so cute. But the moment was so funny.”

No comments:

Post a Comment