Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Afrocandy Blasts Nicki Minaj For Stealing Her Style [SEE DETAILS]


  

Afrocandy blasted Nicki Minaj for stealing her style. She took to social media to hit at the Young Money rapper, she wrote “I’ve had this outfit for a while but was waiting to loose weight before I could wear it. Then I saw Nicki Minaj wearing a Similar Outfit I said to myself mmmmh This Bitch is Stealing my Style.”

So yesterday a Fan called me, I was complaining about my weight and Tommy, he told me not to worry that my Fans love me the way I am with the Big Stomach. That gave me a lot of confidence even though I hear it all the time. I guess I am gonna stop worrying and Flaunt myself the way I am…This is how I am Rolling out Today, I am bringing Sexy Back!”
afro2 afro3 afro4

No comments:

Post a Comment