Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kylie Jenner Talks Parents Divorce, Plastic Surgery and More With Cosmopolitan Magazine


Kylie Jenner Talks Parents Divorce, Plastic Surgery and More With Cosmopolitan Magazine

Kylie Jenner, 17, covered the new edition of Cosmopolitan magazine. She talked about how her parent divorce affected her life, plastic surgery and more.

Read excerpts from the interview below
  
When asked if she did plastic surgery

‘You guys have watched me grow up since I was 9. My face is going to get different,’Now, I know how to do my makeup, contour and everything.”I’m not against surgery. I’d never say no, but I don’t desire it right now.’
kyc2

How she deal with her haters

‘When I was like 10, 11, 12, I had a really hard time with the media,’ . ‘During your adolescence, girls deal with their peers at school, then they go home and they don’t have to deal with it (there).
‘It was a lot more haters to deal with… especially si
nce I was younger and my sisters were so beautiful and had it all together.’

On her parents divorce

‘I didn’t say anything. I went in my room and cried right after,, : ‘If they’re happy, I’m happy, I guess.’

No comments:

Post a Comment