Friday, September 26, 2014

The Power Of Successful Men, When Backed By Women

The Power Of Successful Men, When Backed By Women I'd heard of this before. Why are all majorly successful men married? I mean take a look at marriage, or all relationships for that matter. Man is to an extent, dependent upon women, yes? For many reasons and more. However if you look deeper, I think all men would agree, life would be boring without women. Women bring men joy, excitement, pleasure, happiness, mystery, curiosity, and plenty of fun. (Don't take this the wrong way. This is not a misogynist view. And this is not about sex.) Those words describe the requirements of a fulfilling life to me. I was curious about the combined power of aims and goals in marriage. Is a married couple more powerful together? Can they achieve more together? Is that one of the reasons for this age old institution? Was that an original intention in the first place? Or is it in our DNA to want to settle down and live life together forever, in unison; Two becoming one. For me, I love being in a relationship. I really enjoy being with someone. I enjoy trusting, laughing, living, sharing, kissing and everything in between. I even enjoy the breakdowns and the setbacks. I like becoming stronger and a better person, a better partner if you will, throughout the process. So I heard about the power of a man being multiplied when coupled with a woman behind him. And it interested me. Then I heard a very famous man who dedicated his life to researching, writing and sharing on the how's and whys of success: Napoleon Hill. I'm recalled to the 3rd chapter and I'm so grateful for what I have read. Here's what you'll find if you look there: "During his work of research, the author discovered, from the analysis of the life-work and achievements of hundreds of men of outstanding accomplishment, that there was the influence of a woman's love back of nearly EVERY ONE OF THEM. The emotion of love, in the human heart and brain, creates a favorable field of magnetic attraction, which causes an influx of the higher and finer vibrations which are afloat in the ether." Hmmm... I like this. It resonates. (Resonate = align - we are vibrational beings. Vibrations = emotions and we are emotional beings. We live off of emotion. We base our decisions off of it.) Maybe this is why... It's obvious, women understand and feel emotion more than men. Men typically, although we're getting better, lack understanding in emotion. Women help men understand emotion. (Thank heaven!) Emotion is what drives us to our goals and desires. Desires are what we are here for. Because we have desires and we have dreams, and the pursuit of them is what drives us every day. So, I myself am not married yet. And I do plan to be. I know I will be one day. And I look forward to it. I look forward to the love, to the success, to the joys, to the happiness, to the experiences together and to the journey together. I also look forward to having kids and growing together as a family. I look forward to her... whomever she is, wherever she is... I know she is close. And I look forward to the man, the person I want to be, that she will help me become. I want to be the best man, I can be; for me, for my family, for this world, and definitely, for her. So thank you for helping me get there. And from men all over, who want to be their best selves, thank you from the bottom, top, middle and all around our hearts. If you need help in expressing your love, if you have lost the passion, the flame and the spark, or if you just want to be a better lover, let me help you. "Michael Santonato is The Relationship Master a man who helps frustrated and stuck singles find a great partner and keep a great great relationship! A Public Speaker and International Best Selling co-author of the books, "Sexy Secrets to A Juicy Love Life" and "Single & Stuck: 3 Massive Mistakes Women Make in Their 30's". In 2013, he spoke to over 1200 people on the topics of relationships, communication and success. After 6 months of working with Michael a person moves through a process from single and stuck to clear, confident and in a great relationship with someone they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment