Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Beyoncé And Jay Z’s Tour Ended In The Sweetest Way Possible

 

Night in Paris, and it was one big, emotional love-fest. Beyoncé got teary-eyed as she sweetly told her husband, “I’m your biggest fan. I love you so much. Give it up for Mr. Carter!”

Then Jay replied, “I wanna say it’s been an honor and a pleasure sharing the stage with you. I couldn’t dream for anything else to be in a stadium with the woman I love, who I believe is the greatest entertainer of our time. Make some noise for Beyoncé!”

Awwww!

Jay Z then went on revealing last night that Paris was the ideal spot to end their tour because the City of Love definitely lives up to its name. “We love Paris. It’s special to us because we got engaged here and this is where baby Blue was conceived,” he told the crowd, according to the AP.

Hmm… was he trying to hint that the couple might be trying for another baby? Pregnancy rumors have been swirling lately, but Jay and Bey were spotted drinking champagne backstage after the show, which may put those rumors to rest once and for all.

We all know Pregnant women don’t drink alcohol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment