Friday, July 25, 2014

Genevieve Nnaji Has Got Her Eyes On This 18-Year Old Actress [SEE PHOTO]

 

Genevieve Nnaji has announced the winner of the ‘Act the Part’ online contest, which kicked off three weeks ago as 18-year-old aspiring actress, Bola Suru.

Suru, a university admission seeker is said to have exhibited ‘undeniable acting skills’ beating thousands of contestants who sent in short videos of themselves re-enacting a role from a Nollywood movie of their choice.

‘I have practically been praying about this since I emerged one of the three finalists. My sister actually found out about the competition and encouraged me to be a part of it. I am so excited about this’, a very excited Suru says.

‘Genevieve inspires me so much and I really can’t wait to meet her and ask all the many questions I need answers to as it concerns acting as a career’, she adds excitedly

As winner of the competition, Bola will spend a fun filled day with the superstar actress and also win a fab makeover courtesy of Amstel Malta.

No comments:

Post a Comment