Thursday, March 17, 2016

Nigeria’s Male Barbie Doll, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju Slams Haters On Social Media [SEE DETAILS]





Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, nicknamed Nigeria's male barbie doll went from being as dark as night to being white as snow. He is a bleaching expert.


His “surulere” picture emerged online along with new pictures of his fierce makeup, eyelashes and long nails. Boom, this guy went viral. 

Nigerians who were really dazed at his new lifestyle and couldn't handle the transformation, of course had lots of stuff to say but Idris is firing back. In a new post he made on his Facebook page, Idris says he doesn't care about what's being written about him  cos as far as he's cpunting his millions and helping people, and also paying his tithes to God, he's fine! 




Idris wrote:

    Just dis week alone I saw myself on three blogs, bloggers are busying making their money while some jobless fool will sit down and type rubbish....as far as am concern I don't give a fuck about any shit written about me.As far as am counting my millions and helping people d little way I can and also paying my tight to God. Fuck humans let God judge me not humans we are all created from d same sand so no humans should judge anyone. We are all sinners no one is Perfect so no one should sit down and say shit about anyone. And if u are looking for someone to advice am sure he or she should have a relations.There is always an adages dat say mind your turn cloth were is turn and stay away from other.morning to u all. 











No comments:

Post a Comment